I’ve seen thousands of eager people come through my doors over the years. Some get life-changing results, some do OK, and the rest fail miserably after spending a lot of time and money on the process.
This book is for the latter two groups.
I felt compelled to write this because I hate, hate, hate seeing people fail in pursuit of the most noble goal of all: health (I also hate seeing the many pitfalls that advanced athletes fall into, which I also cover).
I wrote this book to help people with their fitness. You will see that fitness doesn’t have to be difficult or lacking of results.
So why do so many people struggle with their fitness?
Well, let’s look at the gym industry as a whole. Did you know that 67% of people that have a gym membership never use it? I bet you also didn’t know that 89% of gym-goers fail to ever get the results they desire.
It’s sad and it pisses me off.
So why does this happen? Well, there are many factors, but I’m here to address (and fix) one of them. One of the main reasons people fail to get results is because they have no clue how to build fitness.
Most gym-goers mosey around the gym going from machine-to-machine trying to mimic what everyone else is doing. They’ll hit the treadmill, try a few machines, maybe break a sweat, and go home convinced (or praying) they did something productive. There are even some that follow a program and train hard but suffer from lack-of-results-itis.
It’s not your fault!
You have been misled by the pushy sales staff that tout all the fancy equipment and state-of-the-art sauna. You have been sold the lie that is popular fitness culture.
Here’s the thing: none of what they are selling you is going to get you to where you want to be.
Your body is a special snowflake that needs just enough dose of just enough stimulus to develop. It needs variety and hard-work for brief periods of time coupled with moderate and low-intensity training the rest of the time.
Building elite fitness is the hardest thing in the world if you aren’t doing the right things! On the flip side, getting results is easy when you have the correct information and follow the proper protocols. And that’s what I provide you within the pages of this book.
That’s what I provide you within the pages of this book. You will learn the many aspects of fitness and results-getting in simple-to-understand (and apply) language. No fluff or science to get in the way of getting you what you want: R-E-S-U-L-T-S!
The goal of this book is to give you a basic, yet complete, education on how to develop world-class fitness on your own by utilizing a varied and balanced approach to exercise. Many of these protocols won’t feel like ‘exercise’ at all.
- Learn how bodyweight conditioning can make you lean and strong and give you that functional, natural look that women crave and men want.
- Learn how a balanced approach to your fitness will increase performance, help you live a long time, and make you look good naked.
- Learn the basics of what makes a human “fit.” And how to balance these three to get the most training “bang for your buck.”
- Learn how to get six-pack abs without drugs, expensive supplements or insane amounts of time in a gym.
- Learn the difference between being big and strong. (And how to train, or not train, for each.)
- Learn how developing “general fitness” will help you reach any, and every, goal you have.
- Learn from my 10 year journey in the pursuit of a six-pack. Recommendations work and nothing else!
- Why most people do too much in the gym and how it ruins their results.
- Learn the ONE thing that determines 80% or more of how your body looks!
- How almost everything you see on TV is wrong… and what to do about it!
- Learn the importance of recovery and body maintenance. (And how it can prevent injury and get you results faster!)
- Follow the weekly fitness “template” as a guideline for developing your own program.
- Learn the most effective way to structure your weightlifting workouts.
- How to use bodyweight conditioning to develop amazing amounts of “relative” strength.
Whether you have a gym membership or not, you owe it to yourself to learn how to build your fitness!
The skill of fitness will last you a lifetime and provide you the many benefits that come from having great fitness like a lean body, mountains of energy, long-term health, mental clarity, better sleep, lack of stress, and a body that looks good naked!
Last update on 2022-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API